Here are a few tips to follow to help you get the most out of your eyelash extensions.
- Do not play with, rub, or pull your lashes.
- Eyelash extensions like to be clean and dry.
- Mascara is not recommended. If you do wear mascara for a special occasion, use water washable mascara.
- Powder liner is preferred; pencil liner may contain oils which can loosen the bond and cause lashes to shed prematurely.
- Avoid cream shadow.
- Avoid oil based products around your eyes.
- Avoid oil based eye-makeup removers. We recommend “Cleanse” by LiquiFan Lashes. Dab to dry.
- If you sleep on your face or sides, a satin pillowcase can help extend the life of your lashes.
* To keep your LiquiFan Eyelash Extensions looking their very best you should plan on booking your appointments for “fills” every two to four weeks. The span of time between appointments will be determined by your lash growth cycle and home care.
Your natural eyelashes have an average lifespan of 60-90 days and you can expect to shed natural lashes on a daily basis.